Posted on December 30, 2011
New Years is almost here. Can you believe it? Where did 2011 go? We are still on a Christmas high in our apartment enjoying cookies, egg nog and spending time with my little brother. With that said, New Years is another day where it’s a great excuse to look great, get a new dress and welcome the new year with a brand new look! Getting dressed up even for a dinner at home makes the night more special. So go to your closet, or your favorite store, and just pick out something awesome to welcome 2012 big!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! And just keep in mind that next year will be the best year of your life!
New Year's must haves.
1. Knit Cap Slv Dress $19.80
2. Classic Suit Jacket $53.90
3. Black and Gold New Years Tiara $1.99
4. Black and Silver New Years Top Hat $1.99
5. Women’s Merona® Murali Heeled Shooties – Black $21.24
6. Grid Pattern Trousers $23.62 & Classic Leatherette Shoes $29.90
7. Exquisite Flute $5.95
What’s on your wish list? What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? Do you go all out or just enjoy a quiet night at home?
Hope you smile and have an awesome holiday weekend!
posted by Inspiration Nook in The Inspiration Style
and have No Comments