Posted on February 14, 2013
I’ve gotten a lot of questions lately on what apps I use for my iPhone pics. Since joining Instagram, it has been so much fun meeting some of you and sharing all different kinds of tips. I decided to share a little list of favorites with you today. I’m no expert, just a photo app lover. Whenever I find a new favorite one I simply can’t stop. So in no specific order here they are…
1. Afterglow | 2. VSCO CAM | 3. Instagram | 4. Picture Show | 5. Over
1. My latest find and new fave is Afterglow. Since its release, I can’t stop using it and it has been fun seeing circle pics take over Instagram little by little.
2. VSCO CAM is great too. I love playing with different exposures on this one.
3. Instragram, well because it’s Instagram. (follow me: @inspirationnook)
4. Picture show is great to play with different frames and lights. It has tons of effects that are fun, plus the option to take photo-booth type pictures. I love taking those pics with my dog.
5. And last but not least, Over, which simply lets you add cool text over your pictures. The possibilities here are endless.
Hope this helps!! so what about you? what are your favorite apps? Leave me your comment and share your tips. I would love to hear from you guys.
P.S. Happy Valentine’s Day!
posted by Inspiration Nook in Daily Inspiration
and have No Comments